Financial Reporting Manager
An excellent opportunity for a high calibre Reporting Manager to join a FTSE 250 organisation in Surrey. You will support the Group Financial Control team and be accountable for a variety of tasks, including internal management and external in both statutory and regulatory reporting. You will be involved in projects involving the integration of process and systems conducted by the Finance Team. This is an exceptional opportunity as it interfaces with various stakeholders in a large fast-paced organisation.
To successfully deliver in this high-profile position, you will need to have:
- Big4 trained accountant (ideally ACA qualified).
- Excellent technical accounting experience with strong IFRS knowledge.
- Proven record of strong SAP skills.
- Leadership skills, specifically in managing a small team.
- Demonstrate organisational skills; deadline focussed with the ability to meet all external reporting requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, pro-active self-starter and highly driven.
A little more information about the role:
- You will be accountable for preparing the EMEA regional monthly closing accounts.
- Management of two part-qualified management accountants.
- You will also be involved in the monthly Group accounting close, consolidation and other financial accounting processes for entities in the group.
- You will be responsible of producing high standard consolidated managements accounts analysis and commentary in a timely manner while collaborating with colleagues across the global Finance team.
- Manage all Group accounting policies and make sure that they are regularly and precisely updated.
- Implementation/Transition of IFRS 16.
- You will be accountable of various external audit activities, specifically preparing the UK entity statutory accounts.
- Manage all group reporting formats, timetables, acquisition accounting and confirm that all accounting policies are followed.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.