SAP Hybris Technical Architect
3 days left
We are looking for a Hybris Technical Architect to join our growing Digital Commerce development team covering EU.
This position will require advanced technical depth and experience, leadership and business interaction skills. You will be involved in the full project lifecycle from analysis and planning to development and deployment.
Top tier FMCG company with an internationally established brand located in London, UK.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
The Hybris Technical Architect will work on analysis, design and deployment of our commerce solution leveraging SAP Hybris platform and ecosystem. You should be able to translate business needs into effective technical designs using several core technologies.
- Extend the SAP Hybris Platform to meet client requirements
- Develop solution and document customisations to commercial products to meet business requirements including object-oriented design, database/repository changes, screen changes, security definition, workflow flowcharts, and custom documentation
- Estimate time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project; develops project plan incorporating all project variables
- Establish criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs
- Assist in analysing client processes through needs analysis and recommending new business models, workflows, or innovative solutions
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Mentoring peers and leading of internal and vendor/partner technical implementation teams
- Write documentation for requirements analysis, design specifications, deployment guides, test plans, or project workplans
- Participate in overall project management, time estimation, and resource scheduling
- Travel around Europe if needed
You are an experienced Hybris Technical Architect with hands on and management experience, you have a background assuming the role as Technical Architect in large scale programs. You thrive in a flexible organization with multiple DevOps teams running projects. You have a background working with SAP Hybris and are used to working according to Agile Scrum development methodology.
- Experience of software design, systems integration and development
- Multi-project experience architecting Hybris multi country sites
- Experience with integration with SAP ERP (through a middleware or directly)
- Background in Java, Object Oriented programming and Multi-Threaded programming
- Experience with J2EE, Spring Framework and Multi-Tier Internet Architecture
- Understanding of SQL, Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS), HTTP, HTML and XML
- Ability to orchestrate and design technical decisions that will be implemented by multiple teams
- Excellent communication, presentation, organisational, and planning skills
- Able to work on large scale and complex projects
Desired qualifications (knowledge and skills)
- Bachelor/Master degree in a technical field (e.g., CS, math, physics or similar)
Long-term contract - 6 months initially
Day rate: £650 - £800 per day