Head of European Marketing
Our client is a rapidly growing Online Travel Agency who are currently expanding into the Uk and European market. They are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead their European marketing efforts.
- Reporting to the Regional Director, you will have full P+L responsibility for the company’s marketing efforts across the UK and Europe. You will have strategic autonomy to create a marketing strategy that is tailored to the region’s targeted markets and consumer preferences.
- You will work closely with key industry players to initiate and maintain strategic relationships and joint promotional campaigns that are mutually beneficial and can successfully drive business development throughout the region.
- You will collaborate with the company’s various sales and marketing departments across the globe on promotional marketing initiatives and merchandising campaigns. You will also have a strong input into the company’s global product and marketing strategy based upon the data that you and your team gather from across the European region.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, you are an experienced Marketing Executive who has a proven track record of success within the Travel Industry and across UK and European markets.
- You are familiar with travel products and can utilise market intelligence to ensure that products and services will meet the preferences of a variety of target markets.
- You are a driven and creative individual who has managerial experience and is prepared to travel globally when required.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting EMM/948/12 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd