Global Marketing and Communications Director Events
Our client is a leading organiser of events and exhibitions. Due to global expansion, they are looking to appoint a French and English speaking Global Marketing and Communications Director for their Food/Beverage and Retail events portfolio.
- Reporting to the Manging Director, you will have full responsibility for the company’s global marketing and communications strategy for several events within a business critical portfolio.
- You will identify and prioritise both local and international target markets with a focus on promoting and building a strong brand for the events and exhibitions.
- You will utilise key data and market knowledge to define end-to-end customer experience and target customer journeys.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, you will be a Senior Level Marketing Director with a proven track record of brand promotion in an international environment.
- You have demonstrated your ability to increase sales and improve the profitability of a brand through targeted B2B and/or B2C marketing strategies. Preferably, you have marketing experience from within the Food and Beverage or Retail sectors.
- You are a strong communicator. Fluent French and English is a necessity.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting. to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd