Group Financial Controller
Our client, a listed consumer goods group, is recruiting a Group Financial Controller. Reporting to the CFO, your responsibilities will include all aspects of group reporting, development of statutory reporting and finance systems and processes, and the management and development of a team supporting multiple divisions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the local Finance Directors and Controllers to help drive process and procedural changes throughout the Group to achieve world class standard.
- To ensure all Group reporting is of the highest standard and prepared in an efficient and timely manner. The Group Controller will work with and manage the Group Reporting Manager to prepare all monthly management accounts and the annual statutory accounts pack.
- Project manage the production of the consolidated PLC Annual Report and Accounts, including RNS statements and investor presentations, liaising with individuals within the organisation. Ensure also all key stakeholders such as Brokers, PR agency, graphic design agency and Board members review and input are also well managed
- Manage key relationship with lead banks and ensure any potential covenant issues are identified and dealt with significantly ahead of time.
- Able to deal with issues arising from local audits and be the key contact for resolution of any material reporting matters arising from Group Auditors.
- Review and improve cash management and forecasting processes across the Group.
- Improve Treasury management processes and policies throughout the Group.
- Manage Group Tax strategy and Transfer Pricing - working with external advisors as required. TP policy has been established, Group Financial Controller needs to be able to ensure this is implemented and applied appropriately across the Group to deliver the tax savings identified.
- Input into and attendance at key Quarterly Business Reviews - should be able to act as deputy to CFO if required to be at these meetings
- Working with the CFO preparation of the Board Papers for Auditors, Audit Committee, Remuneration Committee and any other ad hoc papers as required
- Assist with the review of potential acquisition targets and post-merger integration projects
- Key partner and first contact in finance for cross-functional teams (including legal, production and commercial)
To be considered for this role you will be Qualified Accountant with significant PQE, you will thrive in a dynamic environment and strive for continual improvement.
You will possess the ability to resolve problems and issues and make recommendations to Group CFO on all Financial Reporting and Control matters.
Apply now for immediate consideration.