Tax and Treasury Manager
4 days left
Our client, a leading international consumer group, is recruiting a Tax and Treasury Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for identifying tax issues around the Group, alongside the local FDs and FCs and report to the Group Financial Controller and CFO
- Produce Audit Committee papers on the tax risks
- Be responsible for tax provisions at Group and ensuring the local FDs are in line with Group policies
- Ensure all tax risks are managed across the Group, and be able to liaise with the Group's auditors and advisors
- Set up a framework of 'housekeeping' to ensure that all risks are managed across the Group in a coordinated and organised way, including ensuring all documentation and policies are kept up to date and communicated
- Ensure all accounting for SBP schemes around the group are accurate and up to date (leavers/joiners/new schemes) and liaise with other Group Finance colleagues that scheme valuations are up to date and properly accounted for
- Liaise with advisors on all overseas employees and their tax risks and ensuring Tax Returns are completed and managed with the advisors
- Completion of UK tax requirements for UK entities e.g. ensuring advisors complete all Returns and Filings, project manage any requests from HMRC (for overseas exemptions applications), PSA filings etc.
To apply, you must be a Chartered Accountant with international / cross border tax experiance.
You will be "hands on" and able to get into the detail quickly.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Apply for Tax and Treasury Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly