OneSAP Project Manager
Our client, a leading consumer group, is looking for a OneSAP Project Manager. Reporting to the Group IT Director you will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Manage all aspects of Project Life Cycle to facilitate successful delivery of the Project deliverables and immediate objectives and benefits.
- Jointly develop (and then oversee) the detailed Project Plans with the Work Stream Leaders.
- Identify, analyse and recommend business systems solutions to management as required to progress the Project.
- Establish detailed overall Project Plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans and status reports.
- Identify the project risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Provide project leadership, work direction and feedback to the Project team.
- Motivate the work of others in and outside of your direct project authority to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met.
- Convey and report status to the OneSAP Steering Committee, and all other key stakeholders.
- Present formal presentations and Executive Summaries to senior management and the Board to provide recommendations and status updates.
- Responsible for delivering a fully-specified and working SAP solution to the business within the agreed budget and time constraints.
- Responsible for ensuring all processes are fully specified and delivered.
- Responsible for managing the 3rd parties.
- Responsible for escalating all issues to the appropriate body to ensure timely resolution.
- Ensure all IT Plan elements feed into the Business Change Plan.
Core capabilities and experience:
- Experienced Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering large IT projects.
- Experience of SAP implementations, preferably including S/4 HANA.
- Highly effective communicator capable of working with all levels of "the business" in order to gain their trust and commitment to deliver to the project.
- A skilled influencer who is able to navigate a matrix organisation.
- The gravitas to communicate clearly and effectively with senior management and the Board.
- An agile, solution-focused operator who can resolve conflicts and trade-offs.
- Experience of multi-national projects and suppliers, and able to accept a high degree of foreign travel (over 60%).
Apply now for immediate consideration.