My client, a housing association in the South West of England, is looking for a highly experienced DLO consultant/Interim to carry out a critical piece of transformation work.
The brief is to review the whole DLO enterprise, including (but not limited to):
- Ambition and purpose of the DLO, putting the customer at the centre of the offering
- The structure - is it orientated around the customer?
- Ways of working and behaviours that reflect a distinctive performance culture
- KPI's / metrics
- Best use of mobile technology (recently gone live on Open Housing)
- Quality of work
- Regulatory, legal, audit and best practice standards and requirements, including health & safety
- Repairs based complaint handling
- Level of service provided to customers
The interim will have a significant track record of change leadership, including; reviewing current business operations, providing recommendations for future state and delivering the chosen outcome through directing cross-functional teams.
They will have a background in service delivery in a commercial, customer-centric business. Experience in a private B2B support services organisation would be welcomed, as well as Housing association DLO experience, either directly or through 3rd party activities.
A genuine passion for customer experience and comfort with mobile technology is essential.