Operations Delivery Director
2 days left
An exciting opportunity exists within an infrastructure business for a high-calibre Operations Delivery Director to work in a fast-paced turnaround environment. This is a business-critical role focussed on delivering operational efficiencies and driving high performance across the region of 500+ mobile field engineers.
This role reports directly into the Managing Director of the region with end to end P&L responsibility across the region, with the key responsibility of driving the delivery of service and increasing productivity.
- Develop a team of high performing engineers across the region.
- Drive operational efficiencies and client profitability.
- Responsible for effective scheduling.
- Put in place new processes and procedures for compliance and safety measures.
- Collaborate with the production planning to assess capacity and targets.
- Responsible for evolving customer experience and driving employee engagement.
- Extensive Operational delivery experience across a multi-site network.
- Experience of managing a mobile work force of 300+ field engineers.
- Experience in driving operational efficiencies across an operation.
- Demonstrable experience in implementing new processes and procedures.
Apply for Operations Delivery Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly