Senior Finance Business Partner
An exceptional opportunity for a high calibre Senior Finance Business Partner to join one of the largest and long-established retail/consumer businesses based in Surrey. You will support the Commercial Finance Director and be responsible for managing and assisting the business's IT and Finance Transformation cost base to deliver their activities within the approved budgets. This is an exceptional opportunity as it interfaces with various stakeholders in a large fast-paced organisation.
To successfully deliver in this high-profile position, you will need to have:
- A background in finance (ideally ACA qualified or equivalent).
- First rate communication skills and the ability to build rapport and relationships.
- A strong track record of FP&A or business partnering experience.
- Proven experience of working in a multi discipline business.
- Pro-active self-starter and highly-driven.
- Resilient and energetic.
A little more information about the role:
- You will be responsible for providing commercial financial support to major activities IT and projects.
- You will be accountable for the Board reporting with regards to major transformational projects.
- Challenge and assist various other teams of the business to drive cost efficiencies and revenue generation across all functions.
- You will manage and challenge existing processes and methods to implement improvements.
- Liaise and collaborate with the central finance teams to provide assistance and support to core stakeholders of the business.
- You will be responsible for providing commercial financial advice
- You will be involved in assisting with the analysis and reporting of budgets, planning and forecasts.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.