Technology Finance Business Partner
We are partnering with a FTSE listed media business based in Central London to recruit a Technology Finance Business Partner for a 9-12-month maternity cover.
The organisation has recently undergone a global transformation and is therefore looking for a proven business partner to support with the technology integration. This is a fantastic opportunity to partner with the Divisional Controller and the C-Suite stakeholders to drive efficiencies across the finance department.
The hiring manager for this position stated that:
'I am looking for a commercially astute business partner to work closely with the exec team and add value to the business case and the finance department."
To successfully deliver in the role you will need to:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ CA/ACCA/CIMA) with a significant work experience in complex organisations.
- Proven IT Business Partnering experience
- An in-depth understanding of IT costs, recharges, Capex/Opex etc.
- Have exceptional Stakeholder Management skills with a proven track record of providing business solutions to senior management and CIO's
- Strong project management skills and able to work in a complex and everchanging environments
- Worked on a major transformation/acquisition or integration with a multinational business
A little more information about the role:
- Proactively support Senior Management and the SSC with all technology financial matters
- Work with technology teams globally to identify, develop and model financial implications of technology target operating model for short, medium and long-term
- Accountable for the business case and advising on costs, risks and financial returns
- Responsible for the forecasting, business planning and budgetary submissions for the business unit
- Present to management on potential risks and sensitivities
- Identify and implement appropriate cost recharge methods
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to response to every unsuccessful applicant.