Head of Shared Services-HR (Interim)
Our client, a global FTSE 250 market leader, is undergoing a period of significant change and has embarked on an enterprise wide transformation programme. The HR TOM is included within this change programme.
An Interim Head of HR Shared Services is now required to accelerate change and provide stability and continuity.
- Assume full operational leadership of the HR SSC, leading the team of 50-60
- Ensure a best in class experience for the full end to end employee lifecycle
- Deliver on time and accurate payroll and pension on both weekly and monthly basis
- Focus on accurate data input and management to ensure MI integrity
- Strong track record in leading SSC in large complex organisations
- Demonstrable experience of shaping and transforming the employment lifecycle administration services
- Experience of working with a devolved HR model delivering a centralised service offering
- Able to influence at the highest level, with strong stakeholder management skills
- Current HRIS knowledge, must have Oracle
- Immediately available.
The role has an immediate start with a 6-9 month expectation.