Financial Reporting Manager
1 day left
An excellent opportunity for a high calibre Financial Reporting Manager to join one of the world's leading and well-known brand based in Southwest London. You will support the Head of Reporting and be responsible for financial accounting and the record to report process. You will have a key role in the process of the primary subsidiaries of the Group. This is an exceptional opportunity as it interfaces with various stakeholders in a large fast-paced organisation.
To successfully deliver in this high-profile position, you will need to have:
- A background in finance (qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with significant PQE.
- A strong track record of analytical and technical financial skills.
- Excellent in both written and verbal communication skills and a pro-active self-starter.
- Always meet tight deadlines; prioritise and work under pressure
- Leadership skills, specifically in interacting with all department levels through the business
A little more information about the role:
- You will be responsible for effectively and accurately consolidating the Group's financial information.
- You will be accountable for delivering the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Manage and assist the Finance Business Partnering teams with any accounting and finance issues by providing ad-hoc advice.
- You will also be responsible for preparing the Group's subsidiaries statutory financial statements.
- Ensure that all existing internal controls are in place and are operating effectively across all finance teams.
- Improve and implement new financial accounting process across the Group.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
Apply for Financial Reporting Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly