Transformation Business Partner
An multi-national retail business is looking for a Transformation Business Partner to drive the development and embedding of business cases as part of a large Finance Transformation Programme.
A hugely exciting opportunity for someone to work closely with senior stakeholders to develop the strategy of the transformation programme and play an integral part within an end-to-end Finance Transformation Programme.
To successfully deliver in the role you will need to:
- Have an accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Significant experience developing, defining and embedding multiple business cases within businesses with a turnover of £500m+
- A history of having delivered large cost-savings and driving efficiency within multiple roles and companies.
- Considerable experience of working within large-scale finance transformation programmes
- Excellent business partnering skills
A little more information about the role:
- An integral element of the role is ensuring key stakeholders, as well as the wider business, are engaged and brought into the changes.
- It will also involve working closely with the finance team on a wider cost transformation project.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.