Interim DLO Transformation Director
Our client, a housing association, is about to embark on an operations transformation programme and is looking for an interim to review, make recommendations, design and deliver their DLO offering with a view to delivering an excellent customer experience and best utilisation of new mobile workforce technology.
The brief is to review the whole DLO enterprise, including (but not limited to); ambition and purpose, the structure, ways of working and behaviours that reflect a focus on customer experience, end to end processes, KPIs / metrics, planning and scheduling, technology, service levels, customer interaction and communications.
The purpose and primary focus of this transition programme is to define a compelling customer offering, to design the model and set-up a business unit to deliver that offering.
The candidate will have:
- A proven track record of change leadership, including; reviewing current business operations, providing recommendations for future state and delivering the chosen outcome through directing cross-functional teams
- Housing association DLO experience is essential, be it directly or through 3rd party activities
- Previously run large team c. 200+ employees
- Background in service delivery in a commercial, customer-centric business, in a private B2B support services organisation
- A modern approach to customer experience
- Experience of using technology to drive efficient work force field operations
- Ideally a relevant professional qualification with a recognised project management qualification or evidence of employing good project methodology and governance
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to take people on the journey
- Decisive and action orientated, with the ability to work at pace
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrable passion, energy and enthusiasm to make a real difference to the DLO
- Be able to clearly show a difference in style and delivery from the 'same old' DLO model