Chief Operating Officer
Our client is a global leading manufacturer of food and beverage products with strategically placed facilities all over the world. Due to continued success and further planned international expansion they are looking for an experienced international Operations lead.
- Reporting directly to Chief executive, you will design and implement manufacturing/ operational and supply chain excellence agendas to ensure cohesion across all facilities globally.
- Will lead and mentor a multidiscipline international leadership team with overall accountability for all Manufacturing and Supply chain performance.
- Will manage significant budgets during a period of expansion & targeted growth in specific regions and work closely alongside board level peers and regional business leaders to ensure overall business success.
- Degree qualified with significant experience leading multisite manufacturing operations you will ideally have experience operating and leading teams in emerging/ international markets.
- The ability to prove you can improve operational performance and business profitability through the implementation of your plan.
- Comfortable operating in a global role where extensive international travel will be required with the skills to lead a multicultural workforce.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref COO/896/19 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection.