Our client is seeking an Operations Manager to develop and Implement the manufacturing and supply chain strategies ensuring operational goals to exceed customer expectations for product quality, cost and delivery. Responsible for maximising efficiency, productivity levels and driving operational excellence.
- The Operations Manager is responsible for the performance of the production & supply chain functions of the company, as dictated by the agreed budget/strategy and reports to the managing director.
- Setting operational Key Performance Indicators to gauge departmental performance. Closely monitoring and reporting operational results against plans and budgets.
- Controlling inventory management of purchased and manufactured goods.
- Ensuring that the operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by the whole department. Ensure the environmental, health and safety, manufacturing and quality standards and procedures are adhered to.
- Educated to degree level (preferably Masters) in a relevant engineering/manufacturing discipline or equivalent NVQ Level 7 qualification.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a manufacturing function with a proven track record in strategic manufacturing leadership delivering effective manufacturing strategies, policies, processes & systems.
- Knowledge and technical understanding of HVAC processes, components and manufacturing techniques.
- Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimise team performance and development.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting OPM/445x/13 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd