Database Administrator - SQL Server, Azure
My client is a data marketing business based in central London who are growing their team and implementing the latest BI and Database infrastructure. This is a brand new role within a fast-paced business.
My client is a data marketing business based in central London who are growing their team and implementing the latest BI and Database infrastructure.
As a Database Administrator you will support the cloud-based database infrastructure from a performance tuning, support and backup perspective. You role will include working across Production and Development databases:
- Performance tuning & Optimisation
- SQL Instance configuration and resiliency
- T-SQL Development
- Release management, Deployment, Source control and Quality Assurance
- In depth Indexing, partitioning, Availability groups & Backups
- MS SQL Server 2016/2017 hosted in Azure
Essential skills & experience:
- Strong T-SQL
- SQL Server 2014 or newer
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Proactive approach to improving the overall data infrastructure
Desirable skills & experience:
- Microsoft Azure cloud
- Big Data products such as Amazon Redshift, Google Big Data, Azure Data Lake, Hadoop etc.
- CRM platforms such as MS Dynamics or Salesforce
My client offers the opportunity to work on the latest BI & Database infrastructure within a tight-knit team with a starting salary of up to £65,000.