UK Sales Director
Our client is a pan European Red Meat Processor who supply all channels including Grocery, Food service and B2B. Due to a recent acquisition and further planned growth they have restructured their team and are looking to appoint a sales director to manage UK customer growth.
- Reporting directly to the board, you will own the sales agenda for all customers in the region across all channels.
- Will lead a multi functional team and work closely alongside operational peers and customers to ensure group and joint business plans are achieved.
- Will operate in both a hands-on and strategic manner to target growth across both new and existing accounts.
- Experience working alongside UK grocers is essential with the ability to prove you can improve profitable revenues in a relevant food category.
- This role would suit an experienced channel director with team leadership experience looking for a step up, into their first autonomous director position covering multiple channels.
- Excellent communication skills and the gravitas to represent the business at a senior level.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: UKSD/896/20 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection.