Opportunity for an experienced Residential / House building Estimator to join the commercial team to play a key role in monitoring budgets, dealing with subcontractors and working on viabilities for future developments.
A growing region across the West Midlands, you will have a real opportunity to assist in the growth and shape the future of the region.
A reputable house builder with a real focus on quality, sustainability and premium builds.
An excellent culture to grow and develop your personal career with the support and tools you need.
Prepare financial feasibility budgets for potential site purchase:
- Assist the Land Acquisition Department with cost information at site appraisal stage
- Preparation of development budgets for use in cost / value monitoring by the construction team
- Budget shall be prepared using company drawings, specification and other information available at the time
- Technical / design input at pre-contact stage to ensure economic design and construction methods are used on developments
- Provide cost advice to Sales team
- Prepare cost / value reconciliation / cost forecasting on individual contracts of actual costs to completion
- Budget / cost reconciliation / cost forecasting to be prepared and issued within agreed budget values
Skill and experience:
- Experience within the house building sector is essential
- Take off materials from drawings
- Financial acumen
- Keep up to date with industry / building regulations/ methods of construction.
- Passion for quality house building
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package on offer
- Career Progression