IS Head of Operations Infrastructure
IS Head of Operations & Infrastructure - Dynamics AX, ERP, Application Support, Operational Management, Service Management, ERP Project Management, COO, Operations Director, Head of Operations, Head of Infrastructure, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics 365, Manufacturing, FMCG, food, feed, Logistics, production, ITIL - Cambridgeshire - £500 - £600 per day
Our international client requires an IS Head of Operations & Infrastructure to join their team on a 12-month contract basis. The role will include managing the day to day operations of the IS department, including the resolving of incidents, provision of service requests and management of change requests and issues.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experienced Head of Operations with 7+ years delivering and supporting ERP systems.
- A background in Desktop, Server and ERP systems.
- Inspirational leader with a deep understanding of IT Service Management, Infrastructure and Application Management.
- A strong customer focus background with commercial awareness.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with excellent stakeholder management.
- Manage transition of projects in line with Service Readiness requirements.
- Work closely with the Governance Team to ensure all relevant standards are achieved.
- Manage focus of the Operations Team and develop/maintain a proactive relationship between Service Providers and our customers.
- Liaise with network administrators, system analysts and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or enterprise systems.
- Co-ordinate, design and maintain both the clients IS Business Continuity Plans and Data Centre Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Maintenance of procedures to ensure appropriate access to data/systems Manage incident, change and problem management processes on behalf of all enterprise systems in line with ITIL standards.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics AX, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85041488