Head of Marketing Travel
Our client is a globally renowned Corporate Travel company providing B2B travel solutions and technology with a leading market share. Due to promotion, they are looking to appoint a Head of Marketing.
- Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will hold full strategic and budgetary autonomy for the product marketing function across the globe, covering various routes to market and (customer) industries.
- Will drive performance through both traditional and modern marketing methods and work closely alongside commercial peers to ensure targets are achieved.
- A key element of this role will be to lead, mentor and develop an international multifunctional marketing function.
- Degree educated ideally in a business or marketing discipline you will be a proven B2B marketer with the ability to add significant commercial value to a wider business who are looking to target growth across blue-chip/ corporate accounts on a global scale.
- Extensive Marketing planning expertise with experience managing large teams, ideally in a matrix environment.
- Fluent English a must, additional European language skills - German/ French would be highly advantageous.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV's by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: HMT/948/01 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection