Group FP&A Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Partner Financial is working with a leading consumer business based near Uxbridge. The business has grown significantly over the years and have developed a global footprint in the market due to their customer focus and strong product offering. The Group FP&A Manager opportunity has arisen due to an internal promotion and as a business they are renowned for excellent internal mobility.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for managing the Group FP&A team. Your team will be supporting the business with financial analysis on business performance and management, tracking and reporting of the Group’s revenue and cost performance initiatives.
You will also provide leadership and finance expertise with regards to process improvement projects, with the objective to improve the efficiency and accuracy of the Group’s reporting systems.
- Business partnering with key stakeholders to drive optimal business decisions
- Leading the planning, budgeting and forecasting outcomes of the Group
- Managing the delivery of the Group’s financial plan and forecasts, including the costs saving initiates and strategy
- Ensuring all major business decisions are taken with enough understanding of their financial consequences
- Advising on decisions to reduce cost, and increase profit and revenue, balancing financial performance with customer value proposition
- Leading the reporting of the business performance to the Leadership team and Board
- Establishing effective internal controls within FP&A
- Providing career guidance and mentoring to the FP&A team, ensuring training and development needs are met
The ideal candidate will have:
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified
- Strong influencing capability in driving key decisions through to successful conclusions
- Ability to digest large volumes of technical information and communicate to executive level management
- Strong staff management experience with the ability to develop and lead a high performing team
- Ability to challenge the status quo and drive business improvement within Group FP&A
- The desire to work in a business that pride themselves on promoting internally and creating a first-class finance function.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Group FP&A Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly