Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
Partner Financial is working on a retained basis with a dynamic, multi-site consumer business, currently investing in a new leadership structure to better support the growth and future strategy of the Group.
The business is a genuine leader within their field and part of larger Private Equity backed Consumer Group with ambitions to be the world’s number 1 within their sector. The organisation has grown rapidly both through organic growth and strategic acquisition and continues to expand into new territories.
The successful candidate will help drive overall business performance and lead a fundamental change in the FP&A team which is now required to fill more complex and sophisticated requirements for the Group.
- Building a best in class FP&A function;
- Drive business performance through insightful analysis and reporting;
- Work closely as an effective business partner to operations, commercial and property teams to ensure the business’ strategic and financial goals are met;
- Support decision making and business case development for key strategic initiatives;
- Deliver commercial analysis to support decision making including capital appraisals, sales and promotional activity, incentive plans, pricing and other Property related investments;
- Manage the analysis required for the due diligence process relating to acquisitions and disposals;
- Drive continuous improvement across processes, reporting and analytical approach;
- Plan and execute the annual strategic plan, budget processes and routine forecasts;
- Create and lead high performing teams;
Knowledge and Experience:
- University degree in Business Administration or similar background;
- Business level German and English language skills are essential;
- Proven commercial experience at a leadership level working in a multi-site business;
- Experience within a fast-moving environment;
- A passionate, delivery focussed individual with genuine gravitas.
- Proven success in influencing business decisions at a senior level within a fast-paced business;
- Demonstrable and recent experience of being ‘hands on’ in approach and into the detail as required;
- A proven track record of managing financial analysis, budgets/ forecasts and reporting processes.
- A proven track record of improving financial performance and processes.
- Proven ability in creating and presenting high quality business presentations, reports and general communication packs;
- Strategic planning experience / Exposure to Strategic analysis tools an advantage;
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills are essential.
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from us within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. For an informal discussion please feel free to contact Neil French.
Apply for Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly