Deputy Global Process Owner
Partner Financial is currently searching for a Deputy Global Process Owner (R2R) to support the deployment phase of a global ERP solution. The organisation is currently going through a major transformation through a combination of systems, processes and people.
The programme must focus on adoption of the template rather than adapting the solution to the market requirements. Therefore, strong pragmatic leadership is required by all on the programme to ensure business requirements are met within the boundaries of the template.
- Work closely with the Global Process Owners in delivering strong reporting solutions for the global Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployments across business units and regions
- Promote the use of the global reporting suite for all operational and management reporting needs
- Partner with market CFOs and other in-market business leaders to understand overall reporting priorities and market needs (current and future) and minimise any gaps
- Engage with Group and Regional finance teams to ensure alignment of reporting requirements, as needed
- Build strong relationships with Group Finance to stay abreast of global finance & policy changes and their impact on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution
- Document additional reporting requirements in the form of functional design documents
- Liaise with subject matter experts in the Platform, Business Intelligence and the Centre of Excellence
- Co-run relevant governance boards with the programme and/or market teams and ensure that discussions are documented, and actions tracked to resolution
- Ensure change requests raised via deployment or the ongoing support channels add value to the global template by liaising with market and solution teams in evaluating alternatives, so they are prioritised appropriately by the programme
- Partner with deployment teams to validate tax, legal and statutory requirements and drive overall adoption of the global template by identifying local process workarounds where needed
- Lead key Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment activities, incl. global design, process improvements, global asset collaterals, training, test scenarios, reporting, and master data design principles
- Identify or develop deployment accelerators by using lessons learned from previous implementations and other best practices
The successful candidate will have:
- An accounting qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA), with a strong FP&A or business reporting focus is essential.
- Clear experience in leading process improvement projects, including in reporting and control environment
- Experience of large scale ERP implementations and transformations
- Solid experience with process re-engineering within a disperse organisation, and shared service environments, which requires significant technical skills to service internal and external customers in a matrix organization undergoing significant change
- Solid end user operational experience with global ERP (Microsoft Dynamics a plus) and BI tools (Tableau and PowerBI a plus)
- Proven experience of successful collaboration with senior stakeholders, finance and non-finance
- Experience working in an FP&A, reporting or commercial function is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills specifically: influencing, collaboration, quality focused and relationship building skills with both Senior Management C-suite level and non-finance staff
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines in a demanding fast paced environment
Interested candidates should send their CV to Neil French, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Deputy Global Process Owner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly