Interim Director of Technology
Interim Director of Technology (fixed Term 12-24 Months Pro Rata)
Highly Successful Sme Software and Services Organisation
£90,000 - £110,000 Basic Plus Benefits
This is a stimulating newly created role for an established IT professional to steer this business through a time of IT transformation.
- A key board position, with a dual reporting line into the MD and Group CIO, the Interim Director of Technology (appointee) will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a robust IT infrastructure and software design, development and delivery service.
- With a remit spanning all IT and software services, the appointee will use their technical expertise, strategic mind-set and leadership skills to transition both departments into one newly combined IT team, whilst also establishing integration with the parent group. The headcount of the team is approximately fifty, split across IT and software development.
- Leading the development of the multi-year IT strategy and roadmap, the appointee will play a pivotal role in this process of change, working in true partnership with senior peers, both internally and within the parent organisation, to build ideas and deliver strategic solutions.
- The appointee will provide leadership, direction and challenge to create a culture of high performance and efficiency, continual improvement, innovation and customer focus.
- Suitable candidates will be degree educated (or similar) and have an established track record as an IT Director (ideally in a high-stakes environment) with solid experience across the software development arena
- Pre-requisites include: an understanding of agile and its application in software delivery and business improvement; broad operational management; the ability to provide strong service delivery across the organisation which is heavily focused towards Microsoft technologies
- It is essential that technical skills are underpinned by experience within a landscape of IT Change and Transformation both from a technical perspective and the wider organisational, cultural and people challenges
- A motivator, developer and engager of people who can influence a complex array of stakeholders. With strong interpersonal, communication, strategic thinking and analysis skills, the appointee will engender a team spirit and effective working with others to achieve corporate goals.
This is a wide-ranging opportunity for a well-rounded IT leader and change manager to put their own stamp on the IT function and play an influential role in the continued success of this highly respected organisation. The nature of the role requires a full-time presence in the office. However, the business prides itself on providing a strong work-life balance, hence there may occasionally be some flexible working arrangements. Please note this role is not available on a daily rate basis.
Please send your full CV, including details of current remuneration, to Catherine O’Reilly by clicking on the apply button quoting reference number 1019.
CORE Search Ltd, 45 Blondvil Street, Coventry, CV3 5EQ. Reg No: 8780174
More searches like this
- Education Strategy Senior Management jobs in South East England
- Government Strategy Senior Management jobs in South East England
- Management Consulting Strategy Senior Management jobs in South East England
- Not for Profit / Charity Strategy Senior Management jobs in South East England
- Technology Strategy Senior Management jobs in South East England