IT Programme Manager- Manufacturing
The role will have responsibility for executing the group capital portfolio plan for all systems concerned with manufacturing processes.
Our client is a major brand name within the manufacturing sector. Predominantly UK based with several European businesses as well.
You will sit in the Group function and be responsible for Deliver of IT projects and deployments across the group for all aspects of the ERP and Manufacturing systems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Business Systems Manager, Group Manufacturing, Group Engineering and Site Project Teams to support the delivery of an agreed manufacturing vision and strategy through implementation and support of appropriate SAP and related Manufacturing Systems
- Management of key implementation projects
- Management of all systems across 15 sites
- Protecting and developing the application of the Enterprise Architecture for Manufacturing Systems
- Assisting in the development of the strategy as new and alternative technology solutions become available
- Keeping up to date with current and emerging technologies in the Manufacturing Systems arena
- Development of appropriate standards for all aspects of manufacturing systems to meet standards and methodologies applied as part of the Princes Group Manufacturing System
- Applying, promoting and driving 5S and other continuous improvement tools in all aspects of Manufacturing Systems implementation
- Working with Factory General Managers, Group Engineering and the Site Leadership teams to manage the implementation of projects from initial concept, capital expenditure paper creation through to successful conclusion and sign-off
- Ensuring that the manufacturing systems team is appropriately recruited, trained and managed to be able effectively and safely to deliver their tasks
Based in the offices in West Yorkshire but with travel to UK wide manufacturing sites you will need to meet the following criteria to be considered for the role.
- A good strong practical experience of project delivery in an IT and manufacturing context
- Strong understanding of SAP business systems in a manufacturing context or another similar ERP in manufacturing
- Good understanding of linked manufacturing applications and development tools
- Basic knowledge of PLC hardware and software
- Strong understanding of change management principals and application
Up to £80,000 plus benefits