Partner Financial is retained by an International services provider with a turnover in excess of £1bn, headquartered in London and currently driving a strategy to advance the global reach and continue the momentum in one of the divisions. This will facilitate the P&L becoming the largest in the Group over the next 18-24 months.
The position reports to the COO/CFO and is one of three executive leaders that drive the business. Currently the majority of operations sit within the EMEA region, but with an international client base, there is an opportunity to create a global platform. Revenues for 2018 will be in excess of £500m.
- Strategically supporting the COO to deliver profitable growth and targeted performance;
- Understanding the Group Strategy and ensuring that the structure of the business is aligned to deliver its objectives;
- Owning cash resources and management, working with Group Treasury across different regions;
- Commercially supporting all business initiatives to ensure that all performance criteria is achieved, and risks are offset;
- Responsibility for governance and compliance within the business;
- Driving performance and improvement through business initiatives as well as digital platforms and ERP systems;
- Growing revenues and driving profitable and sustainable margin performance;
- Providing leadership, general management and succession across the business.
The successful individual will have a demonstrable track record of success in owning a P&L in an EMEA or Global setting, with full responsibility for budgets, planning, EBIT and investment. Specific industry expertise is not essential, but an adaptable and positive attitude to constantly learn will be crucial. A grounded approach with people and peers is important, as is an energy and work ethic to drive performance in the business.
Leadership qualities are a critical requirement for this position.
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from us within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. For an informal discussion please feel free to contact Josh Edmunds.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly