Sales Manager UK&I
Due to growth, my client has a vacancy for a strong Sales Manager UK&I to join their business. You will be responsible for business development of new and existing business.
My client is a multi-national organization which products products and solutions for Power Utility companies.
As Sales Manager UK&I, you will be responsible for securing new sales in the power utility market along with other sectors. You will be responsible for proactive prospecting and reactive tendering, including bid writing, of formal technical and commercial proposals. Average contract values, c. £500k. This role is also responsible for key account management and development of existing customers.
The successful Sales Manager UK&I will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record developing sales opportunities and marketing technical products or services, at a strategic and customer facing level
- Excellent commercial results driven individual with strong technical background
- Background in power utility automation in UK or international would be highly advantageous
- Experience producing technical and commercial proposals
- Electrical engineering degree or related would be desired
- Able to identify and cultivate long-term business relationships
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work independently and effectively to accomplish results
- North East England
Excellent basic salary on offer DOE + benefits package