Assistant Financial Controller
- A Global leader in point-of-use water purification
- Newly created position due to a period of significant growth
About Our Client
Waterlogic, a circa $250 million turnover business, are manufacturers and distributors of purified water solutions. Established over 25 years ago they operate on a global scale and are continuing to experience impressive growth to date. Combining sophisticated water filtration and UV purification with research and development, Waterlogic have become market leaders in point-of-use ("POU") drinking water purification solutions.
This is a newly created position which will play a critical part in the building of a "best in class" control environment for the Waterlogic Group based in Maidenhead. The new Assistant Financial Controller will:
- Manage the financial integration of acquired entities, liaising with other departments and Group entities to ensure the timely receipt and communication of information
- Assist acquired entities with Group systems roll out, training and month-end reporting as required
- Assist with the preparation and Fair Valuing of opening balance sheets, the preparation of pre-acquisition financial information for board reporting purposes and the loading of post-acquisition budgets into the consolidation system, BPC
- Assist with the implementation of robust internal controls in acquired entities where required
Month and year-end reporting:
- Detailed review and challenge of monthly financial submissions from the allocated Business Units
- Detailed review of monthly control checklists submitted by the allocated Business Units
- On site control reviews and audits of the allocated Business Units
- Assist with the annual audit process, including the preparation of year-end position papers and the preparation of the consolidated Group financial statements
- Assist with the adoption of new and updated accounting policies
- Provide technical support to the Financial Controller- Group
- Other project work as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience. An individual coming from an audit practice background or similar industry role would be well suited for this position.
You will have an up to date knowledge of IFRS and have a desire to keep technically up to date, have a strong understanding of financial control environments plus excellent communication and organisational skills.
The new Assistant Financial Controller will also have the ability to analyse and challenge financial information and be willing to travel (approx. once per quarter).
What's on Offer:
- £50,000 base salary
- £3,000 Company Car allowance
- Up to 10% bonus
- Private Medical, including family
- Company Pension
- 25 days Annual Leave
Ref Code: MPFE13980626Z
Apply for Assistant Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly