6 days left
Our client is an innovative, fast-paced service provider based in the West Midlands, seeking a commercially focussed CFO to contribute significantly towards their next phase of growth.
Working closely with the CEO and forming part of the senior leadership team, this Finance Director will be instrumental in the business realising it's vision and strategic goals through effective commercial analysis, insight and business partnering.
As Chief Finance Officer you will oversee the running the finance function, ensure timely and accurate accounts production and provide high quality management information and commentary to guide decision making.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the CEO to deliver against growth targets.
- Manage external stakeholders including investors, banks and auditors.
- Oversee production of statutory reports and monthly management accounts.
- Effective working capital management.
- KPI development and reporting.
- Developing 'best in class' finance team able to deliver accurate and timely information contributing towards effective commercial decision making.
- Continuous improvements of systems, processes and controls.
The successful applicant will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a track record of delivering results in a commercially biased senior finance position. Experience from within a fast paced service sector environment is desirable, as is a flexible, 'hands-on' approach needed to operate effectively in a SME environment.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly