My client is one of the world's most recognised law firm. The group are currently looking to hire a commercially minded Finance Manager, to act as a business partner between its major divisions as well as between its US and European operations. This is a strategically focused role that offers candidates, either in practise or in industry, mixed exposure across senior level analysis, global pricings, project management and strategic direction.
Reporting into the global FD, base din America, this has no direct reports, instead looking for candidates that are excited by the challenges and expansion this role offers.
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: City of London
Package: £90k-£110k + Bonus & Benefits
Level of experience: Full ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Manages, leads, and implements various projects in the Finance and Accounting Department. Keeps abreast of various best practices in the market to ensure all department and practice goals and projects provide the firm with a competitive advantage.
- Works with the firm's department and practice leaders to identify current performance and trends, compare them to future goals, and develop strategic business plans to meet established goals.
- Manages and facilitates business plan execution.
- Evaluates and analyses strategic initiatives by initiating and directing research on competition, markets, geographies, and areas of law.
- Develops financial models and reporting to identify trends and issues. Formulates recommendations and strategies for improving performance.
- Monitors progress against economic targets and goals and initiates follow-up, as needed.
- Analyses client performance data to identify client opportunities.
About the Company:
With revenue over $3 billion, my client is the largest law firm in the world. For more information, please get in contact using the below details.
- Senior Manager/Director in practise
- Full ACA/CIMA/ACCA candidates
- Experience acting as a global business partner, managing senior stakeholders in turn
- Sector experience is not essential
- Above average excel skills
Please give me a call on 02075098139 or 07770685125 for more information on this opportunity. The client is looking to move quickly so please give me a call ASAP. Alternatively, please send an updated copy of your CV by clicking on Apply.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly