Group Trading Director Retail
Our client is a British Variety Retail Group who sell a wide range of products across strategically placed stores throughout the UK. Due to recent major growth and entry into new categories, they are looking to appoint a Group Trading Director
- Reporting directly to the main board and a key member of the senior leadership team, you will design and deliver effective buying strategies to maximise revenues and margins across a range of consumer goods categories.
- You will lead, mentor and develop a multifunctional team with several direct reports whilst constantly assessing current and potential supplier’s market/category trends to ensure that corporate targets are achieved and exceeded.
- You will work closely with the Group’s Ecommerce Function to grow their online product offerings and develop a sustainable growth strategy across a variety of digital sales platforms.
- Of graduate calibre, you have significant experience managing a large buying function in the UK retail sector, including developing and sourcing products from a wide supplier base.
- You will have demonstrated your ability to significantly increase category market share and profitability within the UK retail sector.
- You will be capable of creating lasting mutually beneficial relationships with a global supplier base.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting. to:-
Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Apply for Group Trading Director Retail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly