Location: Germany (Anywhere within)
Sector: B2B Travel, Corporate Travel, Travel/Leisure, Corporate Sales
Base Salary: £105,000
Benefits: Executive Package
Our client is a leading global supplier of business travel management solutions and services. Due to an internal restructure, they are looking to recruit an Accounts Management Director for their Germany region.
- Reporting directly to the regional Manging Director, you will be responsible for the management of the company’s regional accounts based in Germany representing a revenue stream of £1bn€.
- You will develop strong relationships with existing clients in order to both maintain and expand their accounts, as well as seeking opportunities to successfully generate new business with the aim of achieving revenue growth throughout the region.
- You will manage and cultivate a team of up to 70 employees and be responsible for motivating this team both commercially and culturally.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, you have experience of account management and expansion within the travel industry. Service industry and/or a corporate sales background is also looked upon favourably in the absence of direct travel experience.
- You are a motivate individual with strong communication and leadership teams, prepared to lead a large team
- You are fluent in both English and German to the level of business use.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting ACD/948/11 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd by clicking on Apply.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly