Head of Financial Crime - Contract
Head of GFCD Conformance Standards and Program Development
Reporting into the Global Head of GFCD Conformance, this new position has been created for the purpose of establishing a globally consistent approach to Financial Crimes Conformance. One of several key leadership positions in the new GFCD Conformance function, this position will be responsible for the development of consistent standards and procedures for Quality Assurance (AQ) and Compliance Program Monitoring for implementation across the bank globally in the first and second line of defense.
- In connection with the Global Financial Crimes Program -
- Develop and establish consistent standards for Quality Assurance and Compliance Program Monitoring, global operating procedures, requirements and methodology.
- Liaise and collaborate with GFCD functions (AML, Sanctions. AB&C) to ensure alignment to global policies and requirements as well as appropriate coverage for key financial crime risks identified by the global leadership team.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise and advisory services on Financial Crime Controls Quality Assurance to First and Second line of defense senior management and process owners.
- Identify and develop associated training requirements to build competencies for implementation and ongoing enhancement of Quality Assurance activities in the First and Second line of defense
- Develop and deliver implementation effectiveness assessments for initial build and ongoing program enhancement review.
- Work collaboratively across functional teams within GFCD to ensure effective and efficient operations with clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
- Liaise with regulators and supervisors in connection with the global program and related regulatory issues.
- Work with the Central Project Management Office to provide routine updates to GFCD leadership, senior management, and appropriate governance fora.