Our client is an innovative, fast-paced service provider based in the West Midlands, seeking a commercially focussed CFO to contribute significantly towards their next phase of growth.
Working closely with the CEO and forming part of the senior leadership team, you will be instrumental in the business realising is vision and strategic goals through effective business partnering.
Overseeing the finance function, ensuring timely and accurate accounts production and provision of high quality management information will also form part of the role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the CEO to deliver against growth targets
- Support with commercial bids / tenders
- Manage external stakeholders including investors, banks and auditors
- Oversee production of statutory reports and monthly management accounts
- Effective working capital management
- KPI development and reporting
- Developing 'best in class' finance team able to deliver accurate and timely information contributing towards effective commercial decision making
- Continuous improvements of systems, processes and controls
The successful applicant will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a track record of delivering results in a commercially biased senior finance position.
Experience from within a fast paced service sector environment is desirable, as is a flexible, 'hands-on' approach needed to operate effectively in an SME environment.