Finance Director - FMCG - Norwich
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Director for a leading FMCG business in the Norwich area. The role will offer the successful candidate a varied and rewarding challenge, and an opportunity to join a fast paced, evolving business.
The business is well located to the surrounding 'A' road network, and this is a highly commercial role reporting into the site Managing Director.
This is the lead financial role in the business, and the key duties will entail:
- Providing sound financial and business support to the Board and key stakeholders
- Acting as a key decision maker in the business, affecting change and influencing decisions
- Management of site financial transactions and ensuring accounting activity is in line with company performance and KPI's
- Performing a business partnering role with other non-financial departments
- Leadership and development of the finance team
- Involvement with ad-hoc projects such as acquisitions, process improvement and cost saving initiatives
Successful candidates for this role should possess the following attributes:
- Fully Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA with relevant experience in a senior finance role
- Candidates will ideally have FMCG or similar sector experience
- Candidates must have strong commercial finance experience, supporting an MD and being in a board / leadership team
- Must be able to work at pace in a fast changing environment
If this role is of interest to you and you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply ASAP by sending your CV to .
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84833829