2 days left
Our client is a leading retailer of fashion products with outlets strategically located in the UK and in Europe. Due to a restructure and major expansion they require an online sales professional to lead their team to success.
- Reporting to the Group Marketing Director you will have full strategic responsibility for online sales.
- Responsible for a large team with 6 direct reports, you will focus on increasing revenue through all online channels.
- You will cover all areas of online marketing including affiliate marketing PPC, SEO, email, CRM, advertising and social media.
- Ideally degree educated you will have an extensive background in online sales.
- Candidates with experience working for a high street brand, leading a team of online sales and marketing managers would be highly sought.
- Experience creating multi-language websites would be highly advantageous.
This role would suit someone with a strong background in e-commerce looking to further their career in fashion.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by post or email including your current remuneration package quoting ECOMD/706/01 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection
Apply for E-Commerce Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly