2 days left
Our client is a leading manufacturer providing engineering design, project and manufacturing management services to UK and Global clients. The company has gained an enviable record of delivering safe, compliant and consistently high quality / integrity products.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will have overall day to day responsibility for the delivery of a wide range of projects, engineering and design, within a variety of vertical sectors, including Chemicals, Nuclear, Defence, Petrochemicals, Oil and Gas, Power, Energy, Metals, Minerals, Pharmaceutical and Infrastructure throughout the UK and internationally.
- You will provide overall leadership of Engineering for the identified project workload and ensure that a suitable short, medium and long term view of programme resource requirements is maintained. Working closely with the proposals team you will provide technical input throughout the bidding process. A degree of client facing will be involved at both pre and post contract award.
- Working closely with the Operations Director on office work load and planning, you will be responsible for the implementation, application, performance and review of the companies QA systems and procedures. Authorise job scope changes and negotiate cost change implications with the client.
- Degree educated in any engineering subject, with Chartered status, you will have extensive experience of controlling large projects within a variety of industrial sectors. Experience of the management of multi-discipline engineering teams, ideally with a consultancy background although someone from client side could equally be of interest.
- Experience of the management and control of estimating, planning and cost monitoring is essential. Ideally with international experience, an understanding of the Oil and gas or Power and Energy sectors would be particularly of interest. You will contribute to fresh and creative ways of improving operating efficiencies as well as identifying new ways of working to positively contribute to improve manufacturing through engineering innovation.
- Due to the high degree of autonomy in the role you will be comfortable in taking initiatives for the day to day running of the engineering department. Enthusiasm, drive and energy will be key attributes for this position. Some international travel will be involved.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting ED/445x/01
Apply for Engineering Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly