5 days left
A Senior Associate is sought by an expanding niche London-based Corporate Restructuring boutique. They work with some of Europe's highest profile and most complex restructuring situations and have restructured c. £160bn of debt in the last 12 years in more than a dozen countries across the UK, US & Europe involving around 140 individual mandates. They are particularly well networked, are leaders in their market and have a track record that makes them a 'first call' for distressed businesses. Please note that this company do not perform any insolvency, liquidation, CVA or similar work, they are purely specialists in restructuring and turnarounds.
The role of Senior Associate - Corporate Restructuring has been created to facilitate expansion; the successful applicant will work in small teams across these scenarios:
- Project management of restructuring activities / crisis & interim management
- Prepare short-term cash flow forecasts and assist in debtor-side restructurings
- Financial modelling and valuation of companies under going concern / break-up scenarios
- Negotiations with customers & suppliers and working capital management
- Sale of non-core business units / distressed business (Corporate Finance)
- Create financial models & scenario analysis to aid new business development
- Identify potential future opportunities and provide support to Partners in securing the business
Candidates for the role of Senior Associate in this Corporate Restructuring boutique must be a qualified ACA / CA or CFA and must possess significant restructuring, corporate finance or transaction services experience. Candidates will have experience in producing short-term cash-flow forecasts and will be confident, self-starters, articulate as well as calm & considered when faced with challenges. Further, you will thrive under pressure, will enjoy working at pace and will be able to understand how to operate successfully in a boutique environment. Fluency in a European language would be a slight benefit and a willingness to travel in the role is expected. A full career path and an exceptional reward structure await successful candidates.
Apply for Senior Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly