2 days left
Newly created FD role, established as part of a broader organisation of this highly respected and globally recognised charity.
Reporting to the CEO and with a broad remit that cover all support functions, this role is effectively a COO role and has been established to ensure this organisation develops the systems, processes and wider infrastructure necessary to support ongoing and rapid growth as well as the increasing complexity associated with an ongoing international expansion.
- Provide accurate, timely and fit for purpose financial information
- Produce Statutory accounts and oversee all compliance related matters
- Maintain relationships with all relevant third party advisors
- Tax and treasury
- Oversee the development of best-in-class support services, over and above finance
- Lead, manage and develop the team (20+)
Applications are invited from qualified accountants with broad experience, encompassing both financial control and business partnering/commercial finance.
Previous experience of managing other back office functions, as outlined above, will be most advantageous.
Of critical importance will be possession of a high degree of emotional intelligence and truly exceptional leadership, management and influencing skills.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- FMCG / Retail Risk / Compliance Director jobs in London (Central)
- Education Risk / Compliance Director jobs in London (Central)
- Travel & Leisure Risk / Compliance Director jobs in London (Central)
- Not for Profit / Charity Risk / Compliance Director jobs in London (Central)
- Hospitality / Events Risk / Compliance Director jobs in London (Central)