Business Development Director
2 days left
Our client is a leading sports organisation which wishes to acquire a Business Development Director to lead growth in the organisation, in areas such as pitch advertising, on site catering and consumer retailing.
- You will report to the Managing Director and your remit will be to lead your team and maximise profits, from a wide variety of sources, but in particular the world wide retailing of sports related clothing and accessories.
- You will be responsible for a substantial P&L and be in complete control of the trading operations, negotiating when necessary in-house catering functions, the services of which will appeal to the B2B sector.
- You will be expected to enhance the ecommerce activities and provide new income streams.
- You are likely to have a key background in retailing where you are keen to develop your career in a sports related environment, within an internationally recognised organisation.
- You will be well versed in P&L and enjoy trading, some aspects of which may include an element of overseas travel. Ideally your background will have a leisure bias and some experience of foodservice provision would be an advantage.
- You will be degree educated and enjoy all aspects of ecommerce, with success being rewarded by early promotion.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by post or email including your current remuneration package quoting BDD/706/01 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection
Apply for Business Development Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly