Senior Product Manager
2 days left
This role is responsible for increasing profitability and growth through strategic development and implementation of brand strategies and promotional plans. You will be responsible for working with the sales teams and providing clear direction on product strategies.
This global business are a true leader in the medical devices industry with offices based in North Surrey.
- Increase growth and profitability through strategic development
- Working with product specialists on new product launch strategies
- Executing pre and post product launch plans
- Work with the sales team to drive business forward
- Develop claims and manage artwork approvals for new and existing products by liaising with the Regulatory team
The ideal candidate will be from a pharmaceutical / medical devices background and have a working knowledge of the healthcare industry. You will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- CIM qualification
- The drive and ambition to succeed within the industry!
As well as a competitive package, the successful candidate can expect the chance to have a true work life balance, as well as working in a high achieving team!