1 day left
- Dynamic and growing business
- PE backed
About Our Client
Our client SACO
The Serviced Apartment Company ("SACO") are recruiting for an exciting new Financial Planning and Analysis Manager role within a dynamic and expanding lifestyle accommodation company. SACO operates under Locke and SACO brands, covering the corporate and leisure markets for accommodation needs across Europe. New ways of travelling and living have supported the growth of the business into the Aparthotel sector and with private equity ownership the company is currently expanding rapidly into key European Gateway cities.
Set to experience significant growth in revenue in the next 4 years and expanding into a number of new countries, it is an exciting time for a company that has doubled revenues in the past 3 years. With the development of processes and systems that accompany rapid expansion, the role and company offers significant personal development opportunities for the successful candidate. SACO is a fast paced and energised company and is looking for a person who brings a balance of great technical and interpersonal skills while having the drive to realise the potential of both themselves and the company.
As Financial Planning and Analysis Manager you will work with a range of senior stakeholders and executives developing, implementing and improving the business planning, forecasting and reporting of the operating companies and supporting the development of improved Group reporting across the finance team.
The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will lead projects and improvement programmes, particularly within the finance and commercial teams. The jobholder should therefore have excellent communication and project skills and be able to explain technical topics and areas simply, while holding action holders to account.
The jobholder should be a passionate and positive financial practitioner who wants to make a difference and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business processes and results through a structured way of working that challenges current practices. As a senior member of the Finance Management Team, the role will be expected to support the development and improvement of finance team members and contribute positively to the creation of a performance culture.
The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager should thrive in working to short and moving deadlines and will be able to manage multiple priorities for their team. They will also be able to analyse a range of information sources but be able to quickly identify the key variables and scenarios that will determine the success of a decision.
The key objectives of the role are:
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Company's portfolio of businesses
- Routinely communicate division financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications. Coordinate the business review and improvement activities for the company.
- Lead scenario modelling efforts for the improvement of company performance, particularly pricing and promotional investment decisions. Participate as a key thought leader of the finance team, influencing decision making, identifying finance priorities, managing directly and indirectly - finance staff.
- Influence the accuracy and effectiveness of the reporting and closing process through analytical review and trend analysis
- Develop and execute processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of company financial and operational performance, leveraging division analytical resources and tools
- Lead the co-ordination and presentation of the annual operating plan and budget process for the company
- Prepare presentations in support of commercial, board and shareholder meetings, monthly/quarterly
- Support the improvement of Operational feasibility and capital investment decisions
- Development investment and decision-making tools that can be rolled out to the business
The Successful Applicant
Experience & Qualifications:
- A Qualified Accountant (ICAEW, CIMA, ACCA), with excellent academic achievements and relevant experience.
- Industry experience in multiple industries with a wide range of finance analyst and business partner experiences in commercial and operational context
- Excellent communication skills, presentation experience to Board members and project management lead experiences
- Proven track record of delivering and implementing step change through identification of opportunity and subsequent follow up (passion and curiosity for improvement)
- Experience of being a superuser in systems: Experience in business intelligence and business modelling environment (preferably TM1)
- Significant experience managing people of different levels
What's on Offer
£60k - £70k + Benefits
Ref Code: MPFE13980915Z
Apply for FP&A Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly