New Business Manager
4 days left
Working with a national remit, this New Business Manager will be responsible for selling a variety of products to corporate clients. Reporting directly to the MD the successful candidate will be responsible for finding business, booking meetings, selling solutions and account managing clients.
Our client has built its business around two high profile 'methods'. They both have international renown and can be delivered in a variety of ways and lengths. Having sold them as complimentary products for years, the company has decided to reshuffle the teams to sell each method as a stand alone product. As a result, they require a New Business Manager to lead the sales for one side of the business.
The New Business Manager is there to create and push new commercial opportunities. With growth targets of £1m per annum, you'll be expected to generate, build and develop relationships with businesses around the country. The position could be based anywhere around the country.
- Deliver against the commercial targets set annually
- Build and execute on prospect plans
- Consult with your accounts to understand their needs
- Respond to bids and tenders, deliver pitches, create proposal documents
- Attend and contribute to the schedule of events each year
- Drive relationships to generate customer referrals
- Look for opportunities to cross sell for other parts of the business
In order to apply for this role, candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of selling solutions to a wide variety of industries
- An understanding of the professional services environment
- The ability to sell remotely without always being able to meet face to face.
- Strong networking skills, especially face to face
- Solid organisational, planning and IT skills
This role attracts a base salary of £50,000 to £60,000 with a strong comms package.