Educational Sales Director
7 days left
Our client, Tutor Doctor the #1 worldwide educational system for children, recognise that for a business to be successful it needs a sales strategy that can be executed, and then driven and delivered by the right person. In recognition of that point, Tutor Doctor are looking to attract individuals for nationwide opportunities that reflect their belief in changing people’s lives, and who thrive in that environment. Sales are the lifeblood of the company and we want sales leaders who are seeking the next challenge.
Who are we looking for?
- We need great communicators
- People who can work within a variety of different environments
- Individuals with broad management experience – at a senior level
- A person who enjoys prominence and prestige, but has that personal touch!
What you have to do?
- Take control of your own business unit – from scratch
- Build a successful network of tutors
- Interact and develop young students
- Protect and provide solutions to children
What you get back?
- Predictable incomes related directly to your sales effort
- Support from a global network – mentoring, friendship, support and training
- Freedom – this is your business unit to run as you please to create the right work-life balance for you
Voted number 1 in home tutoring worldwide by Entrepreneur Magazine, and consistently winning Child’s Magazine’s Parents Choice Awards - Tutor Doctor continually build on their successful business model year on year. In the UK the private tutoring market is worth £6billion, estimated to grow worldwide to $128billion by 2020. Tutor Doctor have been developing their system helping 200k students – this is the fastest growing ‘recognised’ education franchise in the UK.
What do I need to do?
The Tutor Doctor business model has been working and succeeding with people just like you. They are an international business and that gives them great depth to share experiences to help you succeed. This requires an investment of around £30k to get up and running but there are great rewards – both financial and personal. This is a UK franchise opportunity, joining an international network of more than 15 countries with independent franchisees.
Franchising is a great way to get into business with the support of a great system to help you make those first steps. It will cost you just a little bit of your time to find out more to see if this is something that suits you and your personality so follow the link and we’ll send you some further information about us and the journey that you could join us on.
Apply for Educational Sales Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly