Group Financial Controller
2 days left
Axon Moore is partnering with a growing private equity-backed manufacturing business based near Altham. This is an opportunity to join an acquisitive SME company that has recently had private investment and looking to bring in a strong accountant. This Group Financial Controller position will be working very closely to senior stakeholders and will be reporting in to an excellent CFO. The role will be focusing on driving the numbers across the international group and being the number 2 in finance.
The role will include:
- Overseeing the production of the full financial accounts, company financial entities including UK and international subsidiaries and developing your team of 9+
- Lead on internal and external reporting, oversee production of company monthly management accounts, financial budgets/forecasts, results and company trends
- Coordinate annual external audit process, statutory accounts production and compliance
- Have full ownership of the P&L, balance sheet, controls and drive internal process improvements
- Manage working capital cycle, WIP and cash flow forecasting
- Partner senior stakeholders and board in presenting and explaining financial information and performance of the business
- Being the financial and commercial lead on ad hoc projects
You will be a Fully Qualified Accountant from either an ACA or ACCA background and have had experience working within practice and had exposure in a similar role. You will need to have a solid level of financial accounting background, strong controls experience and use to a fast-paced SME environment. This will be a significant role to get into a private equity backed business for the first time.
Salary is £55k - £62k + bonus + benefits.
For further details please contact Perran at Axon Moore for immediate consideration.
Apply for Group Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly