IT Programme Manager - Technology & Process Transformation
2 days left
My client is looking for a Programme Manager to deliver a group project to enhance synergies across the group of technologies, processes, service providers and all matters related to use of technology within the business.
My client is a fast growing business based in Manchester with offices and acquisitions across 10 other European countries.
Based in Manchester with European travel, you will report to the Group Director of Transformation and your responsibilities will include:
- Planning the programme of work.
- Working with leadership and the business to design the target solutions.
- Assessing and selecting the partners, negotiate the terms and build out of the new capabilities.
- Undertaking the migration to the new target solution.
- Working with all internal and external parties to ensure continuation of high quality service.
- Handing over the new target solution to the most appropriate IT lead and ensuring cost (and service) benefits are realised.
To be considered for this role:
- The successful candidate will have led an IT operations function that has gone through an outsourcing project or led a transformation programme of such operations, ideally into a shared service model.
- Held budget responsibility for an IT operations function or IT projects with budget of £5M+
- Led the selection of several technology product and service agreements with an individual value of £1M +PA.
- Be willing to take on local and international travel required by virtue of the nature of the role.
Up to £110,000 plus benefits