Interim Corporate Development Manager
2 days left
Here at Finatal we place the highest calibre finance professionals into Private Equity-backed businesses and we pride ourselves on delivering our candidates the best opportunities for their career progression.
I am currently looking to speak to top quality Corporate Development Managers who are looking to engage with a new and exciting opportunity.
This is an incredible opportunity for a Corporate Development Manager to join a hugely successful, Private Equity-backed SaaS company based in Central London. The company has maintained an excellent acquisition-driven growth strategy for the past 8 years and are continuing to accelerate it. They are looking to make a number of acquisitions between £10 and £20m EV, over the next 12 months. As a result, they are looking for someone to join their team and ensure they have the capacity to drive bottom-line growth through these strategic acquisitions. You will report directly to an excellent Corporate Development Director, working closely with him during a 12 month contract.
You will work on the origination, execution and integration of a number of acquisitions over the course of the contract.
- In depth analysis of target market.
- Writing reports on target acquisitions.
- Running the acquisition projects and the due diligence process.
- Coordinating people within multiple divisions of the business.
- Engaging with lawyers.
- Partnering with the IT team.
- Lead multiple acquisitions to successful completion.
- Big 4 experience would be a huge advantage.
- Transactional services/M&A background is absolutely ideal.
- Some due diligence experience.
- You must have a self-starter attitude be a strong team player.
- Confidence and enthusiasm is an absolute must.
I will endeavor to reply to all candidates who apply but please do appreciate that it is sometimes not possible. I look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Interim Corporate Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly