Interim Head of Financial Management
An exciting opportunity for a driven and experienced NHS Interim has arisen for a growing London Acute Trust.
Looking to start immediately candidates at the 8D & Band 9 levels are being looked at for an expected 6-9 month contract length.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Overarching responsibility for between 10-11 finance staff in the management accounts function
- 3 Head of Finance direct reports
- Ensuring delivery of month end processes to set deadlines.
- Bringing discipline and structure to the reporting process
- Full involvement in the recruitment process to a number of Financial Management positions.
The client is looking for a fully qualified candidate with significant experience working at a senior level in an acute setting within the NHS.
A natural leader with an ability to build a team mentality is a must.
An understanding of how a proven & successful management accounts function should run in a trust is also essential.